Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My fashion inspiration

Ya know, some celebrity's go to far with fashion *cough cough* Lady Gaga. But I really do admire her clothes how out there she is, but that is another topic far into the future- like next week. But who's closet I really wish I had, is Taylor Swifts, how soft, pretty, and floraly her clothes are is awesome :) i could just easily steal all of her clothes! I especially love this dress. It reminds me of a birthday cake I had :) It was an awesome cake it was light pink and had cherry trees on it. She looks so sweet and approachable. What celebrity inspires your fashion? I also love Jennifer Aniston's fashion sense she is so chic yet comfy, it's awesome! You know she's forty one, and they had her picture, in Seventeen! I would love to inherit this look when I'm her age! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment