Thursday, November 25, 2010

5 Things That Wake Me Up in the Morning!

You know those times when you feel, just icky, here are somethings that make me feel fresh! Even in the morning, if you tired, these work too!!

1. Flavored Iced Tea-The chilly ice cubes, and the awesome crispness always makes me feel good!

2. Minty Gum- I love love love gum, especially minty gum, really minty. Like almost too minty to deal with. It always wakes me up!! I suggest Extra Peppermint Gum, it's so awesome and fresh, it feels like eating snow, but better and the flavor lasts for a very long time!!

3.Getting my nails done-
 I love the way cold nail polish feels on my hot nails, and it dries, and looks awesome. Go for yellows or greens. They are nice and fresh!

4. Listening to my ipod-
The song I Am by Mary J. Blige especially it has an amazing beat and it is so fun to sing along to. 

5.  Showering in cold water-
Cold water is always refreshing and makes your hair easier to style and faster to air dry!

4 comments:

  1. I like this post:) definitely feel icky from time to time.. and this helps! thanks for stopping by on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey! I love mint gum <3 so yummy. Can you please follow my other blog?

    newfashionrepublic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya! Sure no problem! Thanks for commenting you have no clue how happy that makes me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually, I think I am following both, Urban Adventurer and Allure Republic, right? ok thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete