Monday, August 16, 2010

Things I own :)

Ok so I am going to show you things I got for school, that were cheap and fab!!  Two pairs of these jeans for $9.50!! I know it's amazing. This I only date nerds shirt,  my mom says it's not a sweatshirt, I disagree. A sweatshirt is a warm, long sleeve jacket/coat. THIS IS A SWEATSHIRT MOM! I also have a Book Nerd tee shirt, SUPER CUTE!  it goes amazingly with this blue pin stripe jacket, short crop long sleeves = SOPHISTICATEDLY ADORABLE!! N e ways I could not find it on the website so I will just have to describe it to you. Now at Express I got this sweater, it is VERY versatile*, now you always want to get something versatile because you can mix it up with other things too! Ok so this Waffle-Stitch Flyaway cardigan, , and I also got this dream weight ruffled neck tee, I got the purple and the green, those are my colors because I am brunette with hazel eyes. This is it! But ya know different colors. Ok so you now have had a look into my closet, now go add some good, cute things to yours! <3 FASHIONISTA!


 *versatile, that was the word today. When i put a * that means to look at the bottom for the meaning of it. Versatile means it goes with a lot of things and it is a neutral color. Such as gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment