Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shoppers Honor Outfit

Ok this outfit is approved by me because I bought this outfit for $25.00! Isn't that amazing? This is my favorite outfit, it is best for brunette's and hazel eyed girls. Ok so for the jeans I got these Fab Skinny Jeans for $9.50! But now they are on sale and they are onlye $7.50! They fit so perfectly, pair it with an olive cami, that I got for $2.80. Sadly, I can not find it on the website but I am positive they have it in the stores. Then the top, the most gorgeous shirt, ever! It is a Tier Front Floral Top, on the website they don't have the pink, brown and orange one I have they just have this one, this is such a cute shirt, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. you really know how to shop on a budget! nice job.
    luv your blog!
    -Katie <3

    ReplyDelete