Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fashion Haul!! (Forever 21 and Francesca's!)

Hey guys! Last Sunday I went shopping with my mom and I got some new AWESOME clothes and I love them so much! I can't wait to show you guys what I got and maybe you guys could get them too!
 TOPS:

1) Aztec Border Knit Top ( $22.80, Forever 21)
I love love love this top because it is so cozy and I love that it is cropped in the front, I got a ton of compliments when I wore it I think everyone liked it because it is so different from what everyone else wears!
(http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top&product%5Fid=2000000637&Page=3&pgcount=100&size=large&sort=hp)
 2) Floral Sub Top ($13.80, Forever 21)
This top is really soft and flowy and I love the way the flowers are scattered and different. I also love that it is kinda a crop top! Sorry I'm like almost obsessed with crop tops! It works perfectly for spring too.
(http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top&product%5Fid=2058636022&Page=7&pgcount=100&size=large&sort=lp)




PANTS:
Linen-Blend Short w/Striped Belt ($14.80, Forever 21)
 I really loved these because they went super well with anything they went well with both of the other tops I got from Forever 21 and they were so cute, I love the nautical theme with the belt that is sort of what it reminds me off! Since it is that awful time of winter when you just need a break and you can't wait for it to be over these cheered me up and I'm sure they will do the same for you.
(http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=btms&product%5Fid=2071120419&showBACK=OK#)


DRESSES:
Tea Party Tank Dress ($44.00, Francesca's)




 This is the dress!
I could NOT find it online so I would suggest going to there store to find it. I love it so much it is pretty 
and flattering and I love the design and the cute lace and I know it is a little on the expensive side but I gotta go outside the box every once in a while! Here is the link to the Francesca's website so you can
find a store near you! :) 

Hope you liked my fashion haul! 
xoxoxo, G <3





1 comment:

  1. I ordered this dress from a Francesca's store. They mailed it to me, but the care lable is not in it. Would you mind sharing the care instructions please. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete