Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pretty Little Liars!

Is anyone a fan of that show? I just can't get away from that show it's amazing, it has pulled me in and there is no escaping! So i wanted to talk about their fashion on pretty little liars. I really love their clothes they are so cute, and I have found some real-life clothes that we can actually afford! Ok so this first outfit is based off of Spencer Hastings outfit, she is the goody-two shoes in the show the good preppy girl, or at least that's what we think. She is very vintage, and adorable. Now her jacket is a military/peacoat, it's probably 100's of dollars but the one I'm gonna show you affordable  I think it resembles her jacket very well, and is perfect, a subtle hint of military chic and perfect for this cold weather we are having! (FOREVER 21, $44.80)
Now these are skinny boyfriend jeans, not the exact same as Spencer's but you can just get a bigger size is you are in love with the more loose look,  these are actually and ok fit, don't ya think? ( HERITAGE1981 $24.90) Now on to the oxfords, those are hard to find, under $100 at least, I like these better than spencers and I could not find anything remotley close to hers' under $400. So I have chosen something even better Canvas Striped Oxfords, they are super cool! I love them, I would so get some :) If i had the clothes to match.  (Forever 21.com $22.80 Canvas Striped Oxfords) That's Spencer's outfit! Check back later in the week for Emily outfits, Hanna, and Aria! :) PS: I'm sorry I couldn't find the hat! I was just desperate to post this, but I will still look out for one just like that! :)

3 comments:

  1. I Love Spencer's clothes, they are the best in the show! Yes I am as addicted as you are. Thanks for posting this look, I was wondering where I could find something like that and for a good price!

    (ps, you should put links to your post so that way other girls trying to fin this look will be able to find your post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah no problem. oh your welcome! :) Ok thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was one of my favorite looks! :) I have these shoes that match almost perfectly and they were only 25 dollars..
    http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=109&subCategoryId=206&productId=47570

    ReplyDelete