Friday, October 15, 2010

Back on track!

Hey Blogger Babes, so sorry I have been super busy lately, ya know, school. But I have just had an inspiration, I was flipping through the newest issue of Seventeen, when I saw a few pages JUST about shoes! Heaven, I know right?! I saw theses totally adorable Oxford flats! They are totally cute, and a new fad, huge celebs like Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez grab a late lunch together at Mozza restaurant on Melrose Avenue with a bodyguard.  Selena carries a gift bag out with her and later gets dropped off., Whitney Port, are wearing them!  Need I really say more? These super stylish shoes go with more neutral colors, if they're brown, match 'em with something blue, or green and tan, like Ms.Swift! Loose and comfy clothes ARE an option with these shoes at your side. I don't normally recommend non fitted clothing, but now it's acceptable.

 Some designers have gone to extremes with these bad boys by sparkling them up, so they are "Lady Gaga" approved, and adding a heal.  These baby's are a little harder to find, so let me give you some great websites.


  •   piperlime.com
  •   bassshoes.com
  •   gbyguess.com
If you aren't comfortable shopping online, then go to any Nine West stores, they're gonna have some cuties! I am sorry chica's but these baby's don't come cheap, the price range is $30- $200, the cute ones, and affordable are around $60. So go get those Oxford's!

No comments:

Post a Comment